Find ways to lend your voice.
Find out more below about upcoming events, a community survey, and how to host your own discussion.
Photo | COH_Sculpture class at the Walters
Free registration will be required.
Check back, as additional events may be added! Dates and details are subject to change.
Photo | Chapel Theatre Winter Performance Series 2019
Tuesday, February 21, 2023
- 8:30 – 10:00 a.m: Large Arts Institutions
- 12:30 – 2:00 p.m.: Seniors
- 1:00 – 2:30 p.m: MusicPortland
Wednesday, February 22, 2023
- 10:30 – 12:00 p.m: Washington County Elected Officials/Government
- 10:30 – 12:00 p.m: Mayors in Washington County
- 12:00 – 1:00 p.m: Washington County NAC & CPO Chairs
- 1:00 – 2:30 p.m.: Washington County Architecture/Real Estate/Development
- 3:00 – 4:30 p.m.: Washington County Culturally-Specific Organizations
- 3:00 – 4:30 p.m.: Washington County Arts and Culture Organizations
Thursday, February 23, 2023
- 11:00 – 12:30 p.m: Clackamas County Community Conversation
Friday, February 24, 2023
- 10:30 – 12:00 p.m.: Libraries
- 3:00 – 4:30: Creative Economy, Economic Development, Tourism and Travel
- 4:00 – 5:30 p.m.: Teaching Artists
Check back soon as more events get added! Dates and details are subject to change.
Photo | Grantee Immigrant Story Welcoming Week
Please take this brief community survey to help inform the Tri-County Arts and Cultural Plan. Everyone’s input is welcome.
Community Conversations Toolkit
Host your own group discussions about what makes your community unique, what you value about it, what you think can be improved or different, and what your specific community priorities for this arts and culture planning process are. Download toolkit materials in your preferred language below.